Inverness Golf Club is a private, member-owned Club founded in 1955 on 150 acres in beautiful Inverness, Illinois. The 18-Hole par 72 golf course that measures 6,767 yards’ challenges golfers of all levels with its rolling terrain and slippery greens. The original Clubhouse was built back in 1959 and was recently renovated while maintaining its classic French Provincial Architecture. Aside from Golf, additional Club amenities include Gourmet Dining, four Har-Tru Tennis Courts and an outdoor heated Pool including the Niblick Snack Shop. Our friendly staff and exemplary service are a hallmark of our Inverness tradition.